1) Harvest at Homestead Manor
- Location: 4683 Columbia Pike, Thompson’s Station, TN.
- The historic Homestead Manor is the home of Harvest at Homestead restaurant. Homestead Manor is off Columbia Pike (Highway 31) in Thompson’s Station, TN. You can see the grand historic home and its lush grounds from the road as you drive by.
- Take a tour inside the home after you eat to see the unique decor. You’ll enjoy the blend of rich southern history mixed with modern aesthetic.
- Menu: Seasonal farm-to-table menu. De-licious! The chef creates a changing menu with fresh ingredients from the garden on the property.
- Special Features: Even if you don’t get an adult beverage, you must check out the Glass Bar behind the Manor.
- If you are celebrating a special occasion with someone you love, you won’t be disappointed with the Chef’s Table! It’s a LOT of food and well worth the money!
2) Delta Bound
- Location: 5075 Main Street, STE B4, Spring Hill, TN.
- Menu: Deep south flavors with a modern twist. From Cajun/Creole inspired Jambalaya to smoked beef brisket with hushpuppies.
- Special Features: The prices are good and the portions are substantial! Don’t miss the made-daily dessert selections at the counter either – you know you can’t pass up a slice of Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake.
- The Thompsons Station couple who own the restaurant started Delta Bound as a food truck in 2012, then decided to open the bricks-and-mortar restaurant in 2015.
- The Cooking Channel hosted Delta Bound on both ‘Eat St.’ and ‘Taco Trip’ (with Chef Aaron Sanchez).
- Location: 1549 Thompsons Station Road West, Thompsons Station, TN. A former general store, the quaint historic building housing Circa is updated with classic elements and creates an intimate atmosphere.
- Menu: Southern cuisine with a creative twist. There are several menus to guide your dining experience – Dinner, Sunday Brunch, After Dinner, Happy Hour, and Wine & Cocktails.
- Special Features: The portions are generous and their adult beverage options offer something for pretty much everyone.
- Although it is family friendly, like most restaurants in the Thompsons Station and Spring Hill area, it is also a great spot for a date night.
4) Martin’s BBQ
- Location: The Spring Hill, TN location of this locally originated franchise is the newest. Martin’s has four other locations in the Nashville area, one in Kentucky, and one in West Virginia.
- Located on Columbia Pike (hwy 31) in Spring Hill, TN. (construction still in progress as of July 2017)
- Menu: Mouth-watering BBQ and southern style sides and desserts. Martin’s does whole-hog barbecue like Pat Martin himself learned years ago in his hometown of Henderson, TN. The wings are mighty tasty too!
- Special Features: This is not just any BBQ joint. The restaurants have been featured on the Food Network, Travel Channel, Cooking Channel, and The Today Show. They’ve also been featured in publications such as Bon Appetit, Esquire, Conde Nast Traveler, and Men’s Journal.
- Just check out the photos on their website if you aren’t sold on trying it yet!
5) Tito’s Mexican Restaurant
- Location: 4886 Port Royal Rd, Spring Hill, TN.
- Menu: Ok, yes, it is Mexican food. Nothing fancy, but good if you are in the mood for some chips and salsa or a burrito with some rice and beans. There are LOTs of options on the menu.
- Special Features: Of course you can’t go wrong with the cheese dip!
- If you like cilantro and like your salsa a little spicier than what they bring out with your chips, ask for the “special salsa”; you can thank me later.
These are some of our local favorite restaurants around Spring Hill, TN and Thompsons Station, TN. I hope you’ll support these great locally owned restaurants by patronizing them and thanking them for helping to make our community great.
If you have a favorite restaurant that I missed, please email me and let me know all about it. I love learning about new local places!